Open order status on inv that gateway processed

I have an “Open” order, however the gateway properly process and allocated the monies and sent a confirmation. Why is it an “Open” order and not a “Processed” order such as every other one we have received. Thanks, Diana

[quote name=‘pushpins’]I have an “Open” order, however the gateway properly process and allocated the monies and sent a confirmation. Why is it an “Open” order and not a “Processed” order such as every other one we have received. Thanks, Diana[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have seen that also, even if you put the status to complete on the invoice it stays as open… maybe cs-cart can fix this?

That usually indicates that the “callback” was either not received by the cart or that there was an error before it completed. Any errors in your php error_log? The cart doesn’t log these callbacks (stupid to log the requests but not the real responses) so it is difficult thing to debug. Which payment provider are you using?

Have the same problem last few orders, though everything was ok earlier.

The order is processed at the proccessor payment. Customer gets an email with the invoice, but the email with the links to downloadable products is not sent. In the Administration-Logs there was a message that order has changed the status from Open to Processed. But the Order still Open in Orders tab, though links to downloadable products are active.

Also there was no any details from the Payment Proccessor as usual (Transaction ID, Status, Payment processor response ).

It is Moneybookers btw.

In the php error_log there is no errors at the Order time except this one :slight_smile:

PHP Fatal error: Non-static method Exception::getMessage() cannot be called statically in …/public_html/addons/log_email/func.php on line 116

[quote]

PHP Fatal error: Non-static method Exception::getMessage() cannot be called statically in …/public_html/addons/log_email/func.php on line 116

[/quote]

Given that’s my addon, I’m surprised… The line on 116 should read:

$data['Result'] = phpmailerException::getMessage();

Seems like ‘phpmailer’ is missing from your file.

This is invoked when an error is returned from the mailer object with the goal of putting the error into the log. Please check your func.php file and if you need a new archive, please let me know.

Yes there is no phpmailer.

$data['Result'] = Exception::getMessage();

Have changed this line. Thanks :slight_smile: Addon works great, think there is no need in a new archive.

The problem of Open orders instead of Processed is still not solved :frowning:

Well, if the addon was causing a fatal error then it’s possible the processing didn’t complete (but I’d think email would happen after the fact). But now at least you can have email logging to see what’s going on.

Sorry, but I don’t have a good answer for you.