Oops, Something Goes Wrong (Parsererror). Please Try Again.

This seemed to happen to my store also after installing the order_history addon. I removed all the files for that addon and cleared cache but I still get the errors. Any idea if this addon is leaving remnants of code anywhere else that needs to be removed?

@tbirnseth: I have fixed the language issue actually and i fixed my previous error. As for the the status with ?:status_descriptions its needed to retrieve the name of the status description and set it in the order_status_history table.

im not sure why the other user is having problems though. i have racked my brain going through the code and no idea.

Sorry, can't debug your code for you especially when only snippets are provided.

Have them send you a “view source” when the error occurs. I thihk you'll find a PHP Error/Warning embedded in the page source coming back from an AJAX request.

I have the same problem when i am trying to edit a block.

The message “Oops, something goes wrong (parsererror). Please try again.”.

I daisbled the mod_security but the problem remaining.

Cs-cart Pro 3.0.3.

We just now started to get this (Parsererror) when trying to expand categories.

This solution worked for me!

change on config.local.php: @ini_set('memory_limit', '48M');

to @ini_set('memory_limit', '128M');

[quote name='larous' timestamp='1357684827' post='152432']

This solution worked for me!

change on config.local.php: @ini_set('memory_limit', '48M');

to @ini_set('memory_limit', '128M');

[/quote]

Mine is already set to 256M

// Set maximum memory limit

@ini_set('memory_limit', '256M');

Turn on the php ini setting of 'display_errors'. You might then be able to see what's generating the problem by doing a view source of the page after the error occurs. Or, you can check your error_log file for any PHP errors.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1357686956' post='152438']

Turn on the php ini setting of 'display_errors'. You might then be able to see what's generating the problem by doing a view source of the page after the error occurs. Or, you can check your error_log file for any PHP errors.

[/quote]

[size=4]I found this thing online doing a Google search that's on the bottom of this post.[/size]

Does this error message help?

[size=5]The error that was displayed afterward I did this:[/size]

[color=#000000][font=Courier][size=3]Error:[/size][/font] Cannot connect to the database server[/color]

[color=#000000][font=Courier][size=3]Backtrace:[/size][/font][/color]

File:/home1/harpermo/public_html/motoadmin.php

Line:20

Function:require

[color=#666666]1) Open the config.php file located in the root directory of your CS-Cart installation.

2) Add the following line of code:[/color][list]

[][color=#000066]define[/color][color=#66CC66]([/color][color=#FF0000]'DEVELOPMENT'[/color], true[color=#66CC66])[/color];

[/list]

[color=#666666]underneath[/color]

[list]

[
][color=#B1B100]if[/color] [color=#66CC66]([/color] ![color=#000066]defined[/color]color=#66CC66[/color] [color=#66CC66])[/color] [color=#66CC66]{[/color] [color=#000066]die[/color][color=#66CC66]([/color][color=#FF0000]'Access denied'[/color][color=#66CC66])[/color]; [color=#66CC66]}[/color]

[/list]

Contact your hosting provider. If the admin panel can't connect to your DB then nothing is going to work…

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1357688245' post='152441'] Contact your hosting provider. If the admin panel can't connect to your DB then nothing is going to work… [/quote]

Already contacted them. They said there isn't anything on there end that is going wrong. (Supposedly)

But other times it does connect