Onsale Page

Hi,

i've create a page with all product onsale, can i add a pagination, filter and order by like category page?

Thanks

I've never been able to do it.

In lieu of a sale “page” I opted to create a top level category named “SALE”. This category appears on the menu. I added the sale category to all the items that I want in the category - now the product is in both its original category and the sale category and the list of products gets all the benefits of any other category: pagination, product filters and sorting.

And you can create a special block on your home page that just lists the products in that category. All within the admin basic tools.

The problem is that there are many discounted products and is not very comfortable to handle as categories … you can not add this functionality on a block of this type?

Thanks a lot

May we know what is your cs-cart version?

Yes, i've cs-cart 4.0.3

[quote name='editaweb' timestamp='1392367607' post='177454']

The problem is that there are many discounted products and is not very comfortable to handle as categories … you can not add this functionality on a block of this type?

Thanks a lot

[/quote]

In my experience, adding sale items to a block of products on a “page” takes more time than adding (or removing) a new Sale category to a product.

Also, I set up sub-categories under my Sale category so the products on sale can be organized.

Again, the benefit is that you have pagination and filters on the product listing page of the sale items PLUS you get a Top Level category menu item for your sale.

My logic was to use the tools that come with the store rather than creating customization to meet the same goals.

Hi Friends, we just released On Sale Products Page addon to meet your needs: Addon: On Sale Products Page - Third-Party Add-ons - CS-Cart Community Forums

Thanks

Is there a way for customers to enter a promo code without having anything in the cart?

You can assign a Catalog Promotion to a User or to a User Group. They only have to be logged in. It's not a “Promo Code” though. Promo Codes are Cart Promotions and must be entered manually by the customer during checkout.