Onpage Optimization

I am new to SEO. What are the main areas to concentrate while doing the onpage optimization in SEO. Can anyone suggest me thanks in advance.

iPhone Game Developer

Hello Sandeep Kumar,

[quote name='sandeep kumar' timestamp='1308311404' post='115146']

I am new to SEO. What are the main areas to concentrate while doing the onpage optimization in SEO. Can anyone suggest me thanks in advance.

iPhone Game Developer

[/quote]

Most search engines look at a text body on your pages as well as on a page title. They take this information as information of highest priority. So, make sure that you always have relevant titles on your pages and relevant content in the body of a page. For more information about how to set up a page title in CS-Cart, please refer to this article in our Knowledge Base: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation . Also, in this article you can find more information about how to set up meta description and meta keywords for your site.

To change meta tags for the product page, category page, and other pages:

1. In the administration panel, open a necessary page (for example, the Editing product page of a product).
  2. Edit the “META description” and “META keywords” input fields.
  3. Click the “Save” button.

Also please refer to this section in our Knowledge Base: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation in order to learn more information about the “SEO” add-on.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team