One step checkout

[quote name=‘cscartrocks’ timestamp=‘1415353385’ post=‘196356’]

All of our addons don’t have callbacks and are 100% open source. Thanks! :)

[/quote]

Thats great to read. Will buy it right away!

Is there a addon discussion thread for this addon?

I have installed your addon and am encountering an issue on cscart 4.2.3:

When selecting register or guest checkout, the billing address fields are not displayed.

Do I need to adjust some settings?

[quote name='P-Pharma' timestamp='1415463842' post='196437']

Is there a addon discussion thread for this addon?

I have installed your addon and am encountering an issue on cscart 4.2.3:

When selecting register or guest checkout, the billing address fields are not displayed.

Do I need to adjust some settings?

[/quote]

Please feel free to submit a ticket to us at CS-Cart Templates - CS-Cart Skins - CS-Cart Addons - CS-Cart Mods and the problem could be only the register customer fields are hidden instead of billing address fields. We will check in details.

Submitted.

I’ve solved that problem (many steps) integrating the paypal express checkout button in the popup when u add a product in the shopping cart, in the cart button, in the cart page and in the checkout page xdd

this is a product for tests: [url=“Переслать по WhatsApp”]Переслать по WhatsApp

I have free shipping in all the products to all the countries, so paypal express checkout is fair enough to me.

8)

[center] [/center]

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

I’m more for 4 steps in the checkout…step by step for dummies :) one step is more complicared and the mentioned step.

But when you do research on google you will find that nobody can say which is better…some ecommerce expert say 1…some 2…

you are not doing you basic business = SELLING :P

When I’m making online purchases I MUCH prefer everything to be on one page. I hope my customers do as well. :-)

We can hope :)

[quote name=‘kingsleypress’ timestamp=‘1419284338’ post=‘200636’]

When I’m making online purchases I MUCH prefer everything to be on one page. I hope my customers do as well. :-)

[/quote]

Suggest that you do A/B testing to determine which checkout method generates the most checkout completions. It doesn’t matter what someone likes more (a very individual choice), what matters is which method generates the greatest number of conversions and the fewest cart abandonments.

Every site has different customers so it’s really a question for your site. There is no general answer.

Ive purchased the cscart rocks addon and it seems quite good. However, we did need to make quite a few CSS changes to fix some things that just didnt look right. Some input boxes and widths that were too narrow for no good reason and some background colors.

Can post my changes here if anyone is interested.