"notify Orders Department" Emails Going To Wrong Email Address

Hi,

I upgraded to 4.12.1 yesterday (was on 4.11.5) and since then, emails notifications for "Paid" Orders are going to the wrong email address.

The cart has two Administrators - let's say, shopmanager@email.com and websitemanager@email.com

In "Order statuses" -> Paid, the "Notify orders department" field is ticked, and on "Settings: Company" ALL of the email address are set to shopmanager@email.com (including the "Order department e-mail address" one)

However, after the update 4.12.1, when someone now makes an order and pays (via Sagepay), the "Order #xxxxx has been paid" email comes through, but it goes to websitemanager@email.com instead of shopmanager@email.com. (The Sagepay confirmation emails goes to shopmanager@email.com fine)

Anyone else aware of this issue, or can suggest a fix?

Thanks,

Tom

Now fixed. :grin:

For anyone coming afterwards, the problem was that the "Receivers" email in Administration -> Notifications -> Administrator notifications was incorrect. Don't why, maybe that section is new or it had reset itself to the wrong Administrator recipient. :mrgreen:

I have a similar issue. Before the update, once an order was placed, the notification would go to the email indicated in settings-company-Order department e-mail address:.

After the update, I am not receiving any notification.

at Administration -> Notifications -> Administrator notifications, under "user groups" an "order manager" has appeared. Who is this order manager? How can I send notifications to the order department?

I have a similar issue. Before the update, once an order was placed, the notification would go to the email indicated in settings-company-Order department e-mail address:.

After the update, I am not receiving any notification.

at Administration -> Notifications -> Administrator notifications, under "user groups" an "order manager" has appeared. Who is this order manager? How can I send notifications to the order department?

If you remove all items from the Administration -> Notifications -> Administrator notifications page, the system will use e-mails from Settings -> Company