Notification and register message help ?

Hi

I have two questions that i need a quick answer to

Q1.

When a Customer register on completion should there not bee a message like

“Thank you. Registration succeeded.” not just a form reloaded with empty fields

Q2.

How do i get the Cs-Cart to sen me a message when a customer has registered ?

/Peter

Your signature says version 1.3.5. Is this question regarding that version or version 2.0.x?

If it is for version 2, there is a request to add a “successful registration” landing page; you can vote for it at:

[url]http://cscart.uservoice.com/forums/40782-general/suggestions/581123-simplify-registration-process-for-new-users-with-m[/url]

For the email notification, do you have an email address specified for the “Users department” in Administration->Settings:Company?

Bob

sorry the question is for CS-Cart 2.0.14

/Peter

Okay.

If you would like to see a proper landing page after a user successfully registers, I’d suggest you vote for the idea in I referenced in the Ideas forum.

You should be getting an email if you have an address specified for your “User department”. Let us know if this is not working.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]Okay.

If you would like to see a proper landing page after a user successfully registers, I’d suggest you vote for the idea in I referenced in the Ideas forum.

Done

You should be getting an email if you have an address specified for your “User department”. Let us know if this is not working.

Well i have working email there but i still don’t get any email when user registers.

Bob[/QUOTE]

Please advice

/Peter

Q3.

What does this do see attache image.

Moms same as Tax

whay are ther two ?

/Peter

Screen shot 2010-04-23 at 11.46.16 .png

[quote name=‘Dozer’]Q3.

What does this do see attache image.

Moms same as Tax

whay are ther two ?

[/QUOTE]

Peter-

The first line is like a heading for the situation where more than one tax is applied. The second line is the actual tax. It is kind of messy - you could remove the first line by commenting out the bit in red in /skins/YOURSKIN/customer/views/checkout/components/checkout_totals.tpl:

{if $cart.taxes}
[B][COLOR="Red"]

• {$lang.taxes}:

• [/COLOR][/B]
    {foreach from=$cart.taxes item="tax"}

• {$tax.description} ({include file="common_templates/modifier.tpl" mod_value=$tax.rate_value mod_type=$tax.rate_type}{if $tax.price_includes_tax == "Y" && $settings.Appearance.cart_prices_w_taxes != "Y"} {$lang.included}{/if}):
    {include file="common_templates/price.tpl" value=$tax.tax_subtotal}

• {/foreach}
    {/if}

Hope that helps.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]Peter-

The first line is like a heading for the situation where more than one tax is applied. The second line is the actual tax. It is kind of messy - you could remove the first line by commenting out the bit in red in /skins/YOURSKIN/customer/views/checkout/components/checkout_totals.tpl:

{if $cart.taxes}
    [B][COLOR="Red"]

• {$lang.taxes}:

• [/COLOR][/B]
    {foreach from=$cart.taxes item="tax"}

• {$tax.description} ({include file="common_templates/modifier.tpl" mod_value=$tax.rate_value mod_type=$tax.rate_type}{if $tax.price_includes_tax == "Y" && $settings.Appearance.cart_prices_w_taxes != "Y"} {$lang.included}{/if}):
    {include file="common_templates/price.tpl" value=$tax.tax_subtotal}

• {/foreach}
    {/if}

Hope that helps.

Bob[/QUOTE]

Worked greate :slight_smile: THANKS !

But I still don’t get any email when user registers.

anyone with an idea ?

have I missed a setting somwere ??

[quote name=‘Dozer’]But I still don’t get any email when user registers.

anyone with an idea ?[/QUOTE]

Have you entered an address in “User department e-mail address” in the Administration->Settings:Company?

Bob

Yes :slight_smile: