Norwegian translation

Hello,

I have decided to translate all parameters for cs-cart to Norwegian, since I need it, as well as others :smiley:

Additionally, the Danish translation I have found is a bad joke, and not much to compare with, thus I need volunteers that are willing to test the language files for obvious errors and wrong or bad word-choices.

It is quite a job, but I have until now competed about 3200 parameters, out of 4000. It will take some weeks more before I have a version that can be tested. Wording can be quite tricky when one does not see where the parameter is used and how it is used…

For those who are interested in helping to verify the translation quality, please indicate this on this post, and I will send you the translation files when I have them ready for testing.

Anyone that have partial translations to Norwegian of front end or back end are also welcome to send me these, so that I can compare words and phrases, in order to get the meaning as much as possible correct from the first time.

Btw,

Love CS-Cart as a product. Best that I have found till now.

Regards,

eshopper

Is there nobody that needs this translation and wants to test it out on their shop?

How about anyone having some partial Norwegian translations I could use to compare with mine?

:smile: