Nochex Failed Again (Now on 2.0.5)

Hey Guys and Gals,

Is anyone else having problems with Nochex on 2.0.5 or 2.0.4 (noxhex.php = same file version)

Typically orders are going to Failed, Payment has been received and when looking in the Logs, the Payment Response Result is as below (some details masked with XXXX)

URL: [url]I cannot find the page you requested! Error 404

Request: ‘transaction_id=1388166&transaction_date=13%2F07%2F2009+23%3A19%3A57&from_email=mailXXXXXXXXXXXXX.co.uk&to_email=mailXXXXXXXXXXXXX.co.uk&order_id=1XXXX&amount=2.2700&security_key=9ad50b4211bf4d989029586f8XXXXXXX4b’

Response: AUTHORISED

Fresh install of 2.0.5 upgraded via the upgrade from 1.3.5SP4, was working correctly on after being fixed, have checked file permissions, htaccess etc etc but still no go.

Dedicated Server, CentOS (latest version) + Plesk 9.2.1 + Curl (no errors showing in Log files)

[quote name=‘LogicToys’]Hey Guys and Gals,

Is anyone else having problems with Nochex on 2.0.5 or 2.0.4 (noxhex.php = same file version)

Typically orders are going to Failed, Payment has been received and when looking in the Logs, the Payment Response Result is as below (some details masked with XXXX)

URL: [url]I cannot find the page you requested! Error 404

Request: ‘transaction_id=1388166&transaction_date=13%2F07%2F2009+23%3A19%3A57&from_email=mailXXXXXXXXXXXXX.co.uk&to_email=mailXXXXXXXXXXXXX.co.uk&order_id=1XXXX&amount=2.2700&security_key=9ad50b4211bf4d989029586f8XXXXXXX4b’

Response: AUTHORISED

Fresh install of 2.0.5 upgraded via the upgrade from 1.3.5SP4, was working correctly on after being fixed, have checked file permissions, htaccess etc etc but still no go.

Dedicated Server, CentOS (latest version) + Plesk 9.2.1 + Curl (no errors showing in Log files)[/QUOTE]

Also, I have checked and cURL is working correctly, the Paypal IPN system would fail if that was the problem, no such luck, hopefully someone can shed a few suggestions on this, alternatively I will be going back to 1.3.5 and ditching the idea of v2 permanently due to finding numerous problems which are also present on the CS-Cart Demo Site.

Anyone?

Have also filed this in the bug tracker

Replace the following code in “payments/nochex.php”

Code:

$pp_response[‘order_status’] = ($result == ‘AUTHORISED’ && $order_info[‘total’] == $amount) ? ‘P’ : ‘F’;

with

Code:

$pp_response[‘order_status’] = ($result == ‘AUTHORISED’ && $order_info[‘total’] == $_REQUEST[‘amount’]) ? ‘P’ : ‘F’;

Exact same problem here (again!) with a 2.0.6 install. Trying to explain this to the client is getting a little embarrasing…

[quote name=‘LogicToys’]Replace the following code in “payments/nochex.php”

Code:

$pp_response[‘order_status’] = ($result == ‘AUTHORISED’ && $order_info[‘total’] == $amount) ? ‘P’ : ‘F’;

with

Code:

$pp_response[‘order_status’] = ($result == ‘AUTHORISED’ && $order_info[‘total’] == $_REQUEST[‘amount’]) ? ‘P’ : ‘F’;[/QUOTE]

Tried this fix and it didn’t work for me…

I’m having the same probs with payPal