No Text When im trying to install

Please could someone help,

I am trying to install CS-Cart but when i go to install the page does not load properly.

it will load the images but will not load any text, i have spoke to my service provider and they have said its something to do with the .htaccess or php.ini.

the error that i am getting in the error log on install is;

[08-Jan-2012 02:55:07] PHP Warning: parse_ini_file() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/thesuffo/public_html/shop/install/core/install.php on line 803

please somebody help as i am on the verge of giving up.

it would be amazing if we can get this sorted soon

Many Thanks

Jimmy

cscart.png

Hello, snooziejam9!

The parse_ini_file() PHP function should be enabled on your server, please ask your server admnistrator about this.

hi orangegirl,

i have spoke to the server admin about it and they said that i could activate the [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]parse_ini_file() PHP function my self, and that they could not help as it was not one of the scripts they provide, any idea how i could do this[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]If you could help me do this it would be great :)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Thank you in advance[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Jimmy[/font][/color]