No Store Import In 4.3.4 Need Older Version

Hello,

I need to upgrade my store from cs-cart 3.0 to cs-cart 4. I installed the latest version, 4.3.4, but there is no add-on "Store import" for that version.

So I would like to install an older version of cs-cart 4 with the add-on "Store import". Do you know where I can find it ?

Thanks,

Eric LM

Hi!

Here you go https://www.cs-cart.com/index.php?dispatch=pages.get_trial&page_id=297&edition=ultimate&file_id=783

This is version 4.3.2 and it has the Store Import add-on.

This is version 4.3.2 and it has the Store Import add-on.

Thank you Yakulakov ! I going to try that !

Eric LM

Why is that file no longer available?? geez this is why I am seriously considering leaving CS-Cart for good never a straight forward issue always complications like important things like STORE IMPORT being removed and then the files you need to go through the slow and painful updating process are not available to you when you need them.

You can always request it from the helpdesk and they will put it in your Files folder in your account.

Why is that file no longer available?? geez this is why I am seriously considering leaving CS-Cart for good never a straight forward issue always complications like important things like STORE IMPORT being removed and then the files you need to go through the slow and painful updating process are not available to you when you need them.

IMHO store import support requires many resources. So they decided to make Upgrade center more stable. You can always install 4.3.2, import old store to this version and make two simple upgrades up to 4.3.4

yea but they also can put last available version with store import tool freely available to download in file area.. I hate to communicate in helpdesk as it costs credits most of time.

This ^^^^

What Darius said.