No Shipping Options available

I am new to CS Cart and I have been searching the knowledge base and the forums to help me solve my issue and I can’t seem to find what I am doing wrong. Each time i try to place a test order I get the No Shipping Options available message.

All I want to do to start with is have $5.99 flat rate shipping to the US.

I think I have the shipping methods and charges set up correctly and they are correlated with the correct location as well.

Cant figure out where i’m going wrong and just want an easy shipping option up and going to get my store up and running

there are a couple of screen shots attached if that helps at all

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Picture 4.jpg

Picture 3.jpg

Picture 2.jpg

In picture 2, it looks like you set a lower limit of 20lbs. Is the weight of your order under 20lbs?

Bob

That was it…I didnt realize that was weight limit range.

Thanks a ton for your help and prompt response!

[quote name=‘jobosales’]In picture 2, it looks like you set a lower limit of 20lbs. Is the weight of your order under 20lbs?

Bob[/QUOTE]

Hi Bob,

I got more problem on this , could you please help me out ?

the problem is still there . Such the incorrect shipping charge and only one shipping method appear but only one can show on the front page .

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Currently , the shipping charge does not appear when i choose real-time and there is two sentences as below,

"Unfortunately no shipping options are available for your location. Please contact us and we will see about delivering to you. "

I just want to say that i am following the steps but something’s wrong , it does not work yet .

Thanks,:frowning:

manual_shiping setting.jpg

manual_product_page.jpg

manual_checkout_page.jpg

locations_setting.jpg

location_setting _1.jpg