No Shipping Options Available

[quote name='today' timestamp='1346077058' post='143744']

Arrr

[color=#B94A48][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Sorry, it seems that we have no shipping options available for your location.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#B94A48][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Please check your shipping address and contact us if everything is okay. We'll see what we can do about it.[/size][/font][/color]

[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Who wants to help.[/size][/font][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]I really like CS-Cart and thinking of getting the pro version, but this is issue is really getting to me.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]I'm using the community version 3.0.2[/size][/font]

[/quote]

Bump!

There is a KB Article already written specifically for this Newbie Shipping Error Message Issue, I saw it a few months back so I know it is there… don’t have time to re-write the article, I need to get back to processing shipments! ;-)

[quote name=‘Struck’ timestamp=‘1346190636’ post=‘143871’]

There is a KB Article already written specifically for this Newbie Shipping Error Message Issue, I saw it a few months back so I know it is there… don’t have time to re-write the article, I need to get back to processing shipments! ;-)

[/quote]

Thanks Struck,

I think I have this worked out and I’m not going to do live rates right now.

Im using manual shipping for weight only, works good.

i found out the problem was in shipping methods > pick your shipping method > shipping charges, you have to pick the country then set the rates, otherwise by default your setting the rate dependencies for all other regions and not the region you want.

cant believe how much time i wasted

I don't need any special shipping charge since my shipping is included in the article. How can I disable everything related to this matter and avoid having this message bother me continuously?

I've not fully understood what ozeservices mean

Thank you very much indeed.

[quote name='andreamarucci' timestamp='1354730368' post='150524']

I don't need any special shipping charge since my shipping is included in the article. How can I disable everything related to this matter and avoid having this message bother me continuously?

I've not fully understood what ozeservices mean

Thank you very much indeed.

[/quote]

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Is that what you were looking for?