No Notifications Sent When Payment Is PayPal

When a customer pays using standard paypal, no notifications are sent to me or the customer except the notifications directly from paypal. I’m running 2.1.4. All process notifications are set properly that I know of. When a customer pays be cc, all notifications are sent normally. Any Ideas?

I have the same problem with PayPal Express. No Problem with PayPal Standard, Credit cards or Amazon.

After a couple of weeks of CS-CART monitoring and host looking, I gave up. At least the customer gets a PayPal receipt and I get a shipper notice and low stock notice, if applicable. At least I know a PayPal express order was placed.

Bob

This is going to be a big problem for me as many of my clients run paypal express. This, I would assume, would be basic expected functionality.

I think it works for most people. CS-CART support has tested and says it works on their site. Just does not work on mine. Seems to be basic functionality, but not for everyone.

Bob

[quote name=‘pbannette’]I think it works for most people. CS-CART support has tested and says it works on their site. Just does not work on mine. Seems to be basic functionality, but not for everyone.

Bob[/QUOTE]

Having a similar issue on my 2.1.2 but only sometimes not all