No jQuery scripts work on my site

Both the carousel rotating banners nor the tabs on product pages work. Basically no jquery scripts work on my site.

I have written the helpdesk over a week ago and they keep saying, “we are busy, we will write you back”. I have already spent my money on credits and although I'm sure they are busy, I just need to find a solution sooner than later because it's preventing me from launching the site.

Is this a simple fix? Can somebody help me.

I am running: CS-Cart: version 3.0.6 PROFESSIONAL

Where are these jquery files housed? I have checked the “js” folder off the root and compared it to the CS-Cart Software that I downloaded and all of the files seem to be there and the js file sizes are correct too. I have also checked the permissions and everything appears good.

I have also uploaded the software files via FileZilla several times to make sure nothing (no files, no folders) was missed during an upload and it all appears to be there.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks!

Do you have custom mod on your site?

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1368842166' post='162015']

Do you have custom mod on your site?

[/quote]

I'm going to PM you.

Thanks for writing back.

[quote name='ckad79' timestamp='1368893758' post='162037']

I'm going to PM you.

Thanks for writing back.

[/quote]

By the way, I did a clean install and uploaded a custom theme created by cscarttemplates.com. That's it. They claim the problem is due because of jquery scripts not working.

I'm sort of lost for ideas.

@ckad79 please PM a link to website to check and try to find the issue

Valentin

Maybe you need to clear the cache?