No Filters Shown

Hi,

i have a problem with my filters. I added groups and features for new filters. I can create filters, this is not the problem, but they are not shown in my front-end.

Has anybody an idea?

Thank you :-)

[quote name=‘redtagx’ timestamp=‘1417708335’ post=‘198751’]

Hi,

i have a problem with my filters. I added groups and features for new filters. I can create filters, this is not the problem, but they are not shown in my front-end.

Has anybody an idea?

Thank you :-)

[/quote]

Did you add a block with filters to the required location? What location did you use?

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1417770527' post='198807']

Did you add a block with filters to the required location? What location did you use?

[/quote]

Hi

I added the block to my categorys, i´m using the same block and same template (original) like the demo-version. But i only can see the “price-filter” not my own.

Make sure that the product features are not restricted by categories

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1417786404' post='198842']

Make sure that the product features are not restricted by categories

[/quote]

Hi, there shouldn't be any restrictions. There are “All categories included” and on the Layout there is no category disabled.

[quote name='redtagx' timestamp='1418134240' post='199223']

Hi, there shouldn't be any restrictions. There are “All categories included” and on the Layout there is no category disabled.

[/quote]

Try to select one category and choose two products from it. Make sure that the features are defined for these products in the admin panel