Next version? 2.1.2?

Anyone know when it is set to release? Do we have a public roadmap?

early next month.

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]early next month.[/QUOTE]

Hi Jesse,

Any idea if there are any surpises in 2.1.2 or just standard bug fixes?

I am just almost ready to launch my site with 2.1.1!!!:cool:

thanks

I’ve been told speed/cache improvements/rewrites however this could be delayed to 2.1.4

J.

Thanks Jesse,

Just wondering now if it’s worth holding off for another 1-2 weeks…may be not!

I would like to know too if its worth waiting.

Hi JesseLeeStringer. If the payment options in cs-cart, the manager’s choice of payment options are selected can be seen only by the customer will be better. in the current payment system, payment options can be selected by the customer. Some products can be sold in advance installments of some products. Some products sold in 6 installments with zero interest rate. Freedom of choice, though more would be nice to them, depending on the product.

Thank you in advance for their assistance.

Hi,

Any update on 2.1.2? Is it still coming out soon’ish…?:slight_smile:

I have spoken with CS-Cart Rep and he stated it is suppose to be out today if everything goes well, last thing he said most like it will be out tonight.

Lets hope for the best.

[quote name=‘tigerbabba’]I have spoken with CS-Cart Rep and he stated it is suppose to be out today if everything goes well, last thing he said most like it will be out tonight.

Lets hope for the best.[/quote]

[url]https://www.cs-cart.com/changelog212.html[/url]

Cs-cart new version just released

I also noticed they released a new version “CS-Cart Community” which is free, a very good development IMO, it has the potential of building a larger user base which will translate into a more active community and hopefully more addons being developed.