Newsletter sign up is not working

I have V3.04 installed, after being upgraded from V3.03. While doing testing today, just found out the default newsletter sign up form didn't trigger email to the user. even thought I created an autoresponder.

Was something I missed out in settings?

Appreciate any tips!

Cs-Cart Support. Please help !

Hello notehi,

Thank you for your message.

Please make sure that the autoresponder is assigned to a newsletter. To assign the autoresponder to a newsletter please follow these instructions:

1. In the CS-Cart admin panel, go to Website > Newsletters > Mailing lists.
  2. Click on a mailing list link.
  3. Find the Confirmation e-mail field and select the autoresponder in the drop-down box.
  4. Click the Save button.

The autoresponder e-mail will be sent to a subscriber after he/she is subscribed to the mailing list.

Please check it.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Hi

I'm having a similar problem. I have followed the above steps and receive the emails OK in the 'Send to test email:' button but not when signing up for the newsletter on the website. Howerver the subsription is created but no confirmation email is sent.Using v3.04.

Many thanks,

Toby

Hello Toby,

Thank you for your message.

The problem requires the examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Hi there,

Does anyone have an example of how best to set up a newsletter, tips and pointers appreciated.

Coral

[quote name=‘Designermaker’ timestamp=‘1360241616’ post=‘154666’]

Hi there,

Does anyone have an example of how best to set up a newsletter, tips and pointers appreciated.

Coral

[/quote]

Hello Precious,

Not sure if you have already found this, however, probably as good as it gets to get you rolling. ;-)

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation