Newsletter Sign Up form

Im trying to set up a simple sign up form for people on my website, do i create this in a block? and if so, how do i get the data to be stored?

thanks

Hello limbomania,

Thank you for your message.

In order to add this form to your website, you should create a mailing list first. More information about how to create a mailing list you can find in our Knowledge base article:

http://kb.cs-cart.co…te-mailing-list

Then you should create a block with this sign-up form:

1. In the CS-Cart administration panel, go to Design > Blocks.
  2. Click the + button in the necessary Grid and click on the Add block link. Open the Create New Block tab and click Template block type button.
  3. In the opened window, enter the block name, select Newsletter subscription form template in the Template select box.
  4. Click the Create button.

After this a customer will have the ability to subscribe to a created mailing list with using this block in the storefront. Once he/she is subscribed, his/her e-mail address will be stored in the database and you can see it on the Website > Newsletter > Subscribers page of your CS-Cart admin panel. After this you can send newsletters to the necessary mailing lists. More information about how to create and send the newsletter you can find in our Knowledge base article:

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

I hope this information will help you.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

thanks muchly

You are welcome.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team