New Vendor's Administrator Profile Notification

[size=4]Hi there,

I like to test everything out so I know what people are seeing, so I send the notifications and invoices to myself before getting sent out. I was testing out what gets sent to a new vendor when their account is created. I checked the [font=“Helvetica”]New vendor’s administrator profile notification and its using a demo vendor name and can’t figure out where to change it. This is what is is saying.[/font]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]Dear vendor’s administrator,[/font][/color][/size]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=1][size=4]Thank you for becoming a registered user at ACME Corpm.

I don’t want ACME Corpm and would like to use my company name.[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]If anyone has experience with this or any suggestions it would be much [/font][/color][font=“Helvetica”][color=“#000000”]appreciated!

Thank you :)[/color][/font]

[quote name=‘christinarosej’ timestamp=‘1403371635’ post=‘186216’]

[size=4]Hi there,

I like to test everything out so I know what people are seeing, so I send the notifications and invoices to myself before getting sent out. I was testing out what gets sent to a new vendor when their account is created. I checked the [font=“Helvetica”]New vendor’s administrator profile notification and its using a demo vendor name and can’t figure out where to change it. This is what is is saying.[/font]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]Dear vendor’s administrator,[/font][/color][/size]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=1][size=4]Thank you for becoming a registered user at ACME Corpm.

I don’t want ACME Corpm and would like to use my company name.[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]If anyone has experience with this or any suggestions it would be much [/font][/color][font=“Helvetica”][color=#000000]appreciated!

Thank you :)[/color][/font]

[/quote]

It looks like the current company name is used in the e-mail templates. To change it please open the following files:

design/themes/YOUR_THEME/mail/templates/profiles/create_profiles.tpl
```<br />
```php
design/backend/mail/templates/profiles/create_profiles.tpl
```<br />
<br />
and replace<br />
<br />
```php
<br />
{__("create_profile_notification_header")} {$company_data.company_name}.<br><br><br />

```<br />
<br />
with<br />
<br />
```php
{__("create_profile_notification_header")} {if $user_data.user_type == 'V'}YOUR COMPANY NAME{else}{$company_data.company_name}{/if}.<br><br>
```<br />
<br />
Hope that helps.

Thank you so much! It worked! :)

[quote name=‘christinarosej’ timestamp=‘1406229208’ post=‘188165’]

Thank you so much! It worked! :)

[/quote]

You are welcome!