New Template

Sup YO!

I have a few problems after installing a new template.

1. The logo area is too small and I would like to move the logo all the way up and or make the area bigger. The logo in the picture is a smaller version of the one I would like to use.

2. In the categories section on the left it is miss aligned.

3. the whole page seems to be stretched out by the slider if you go to the bottom of the page you have a left right scroller for some reason…

See attached.[attachment=8332:logochange.png][attachment=8333:bottom.png]

logochange.png

bottom.png

You should contact theme developer and ask him to fix the issue of hire someone on this forum to make this work for you. Contact me if you need assistance. Thank you.

[quote name='Nicolbok' timestamp='1408661114' post='190249']

Sup YO!

I have a few problems after installing a new template.

1. The logo area is too small and I would like to move the logo all the way up and or make the area bigger. The logo in the picture is a smaller version of the one I would like to use.

2. In the categories section on the left it is miss aligned.

3. the whole page seems to be stretched out by the slider if you go to the bottom of the page you have a left right scroller for some reason…

[/quote]

We will be glad to help you to resolve these issues too. Just contact us. Or you should send link to your live store at least in order that we could tell you what styles you should change to fix it.