New Subscribers To Newsletter Receive Automatically Coupon Discount

Hello,

I want to know how is possible the new subscribers to newsletter can receive automatically coupon discount.

Will be very nice this option to open on pop up banner.

Some addons on the market? can be setup the cs-cart?

Thank you.

i really appreciate some help :)

i still waiting :(

i think there is no addon on the market.

You must contact a developer team.

Hi Eus,

I would also be interested in doing this on my site. Did you find a solution to this.

Thanks

Janine

I did this using mailchimp. Just make a coupon code in cs-cart. Copy this code and put it in your mailchimp thank you for subscribing email and or page.

Voila.

Should be possible with just about any emailing app. Works great. I have many people using it (they subscribe and then order).

Only thing is people will be getting the same code until you change it, but I don't really see any harm in that. Good thing is, customers can only use it once this way and not unsubscribe and subscribe again to get a new code.

Thanks - all setup and working great now with coupon code and third party mail site.

[quote name=‘spikeadelika’ timestamp=‘1335785186’ post=‘135600’]

Thanks - all setup and working great now with coupon code and third party mail site.

[/quote]

Aren’t you a clever little monkey ;)

8) LOL

I did this with aweber. What I do is advertise that I will give a discount of some percent on my website. When they signup for my newsletter and confirm I send out a followup email that says thanks for signing up and a coupon code. Make sure you have the coupon code active in your promotions. You can check out my site for a example. Check out my signature.

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1335714562' post='135571']

Only thing is people will be getting the same code until you change it, but I don't really see any harm in that. Good thing is, customers can only use it once this way and not unsubscribe and subscribe again to get a new code.

[/quote]

I love the idea of this, but how do you deal with the fact when someone post your coupon code on a website someplace? It kind of kills the fact that you want them to sign up for email. I guess you could cancel it and make a new one, but then people are upset because they may have waited to come back and use their coupon code and then it no longer wants.

i don t know any mail app what are open a pop up and ask to insert the e-mail for a discount :( and something else, the discount code need to be generate for every user automatic with some time frame, if you don t made the order in 1 day, the code go out.

other think, this pop need to be opened when the user go, when want to close the website, not when are opening for the first time the website…

How did you get MailChimp integrated into CS-Cart when you were setting up the automatic newsletter enrollment?