New Site Any Comments Welcomed

Hi

Am putting it up for any comments you may have. Dont be concerned about hurting my feelings the aim is to get it right.

Thanks

Loading... doesn’t work! www.wetdecs.co.uk brings up an apache test page.

You have got something wrong.

BarryH

00ps misstype, its right now

Yes that’s ok now.

Site looks very professional however you need to remove the cscart copyright at the bottom and other references to cscart!

Also just had another look and your partner page is a full blown cscart page, you can disable this while you configure it.

Your privacy policy also states "cscart is committed… " You may need to update your company details in admin.

Barry

[quote name=‘BarryH’]Yes that’s ok now.

Site looks very professional however you need to remove the cscart copyright at the bottom and other references to cscart!

DONE

Also just had another look and your partner page is a full blown cscart page, you can disable this while you configure it.

DONE

Your privacy policy also states "cscart is committed… " You may need to update your company details in admin.

DONE

Barry[/QUOTE]

Anymore mistakes, things that can be improved on people please ?

I would add an index.htm page to your /var/www/html/ folder. The content should redirect to [URL]Loading... probably with a meta redirect tag.

You also need to change your privacy policy and page titles.

[quote name=‘mdekok3000’]I would add an index.htm page to your /var/www/html/ folder. The content should redirect to [URL]Loading... probably with a meta redirect tag.

[/QUOTE]

Dont understand this can you explain please

you might want to either change or remove the nike, adidas, sony mfg’s from the manufacturers list

I found another that needs attention. Your meta tags and title still say cs-cart. If you bookmark your site, it says “CS-Cart. Powerful PHP shopping cart software”

You should always view your source code through your browser so that you can see what everyone else see’s.

Nice site…

another thing might want to get some links going out and submit your site to directories etc. that may help with search engine ranking