New Shipment Not Showing In View Order

Hello… I am trying to enter the tracking information for my first order with cs-cart but the new order link is not on the view order page. I have tried everything to get the link to appear. I have enable Allow to create shipments in the Administration page but still no go. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks…

Are you talking about the view order problem from default Administrator or a new administration user?

I don’t know the difference. I am the default administrator on the account.

I tried to use these instructions but I could not find the New Shipment link on my order view page. Matter of fact the entire ship section is missing. My entire site uses free shipping if that means anything.

[quote name=‘Jezzzz’]I tried to use these instructions but I could not find the New Shipment link on my order view page. Matter of fact the entire ship section is missing. My entire site uses free shipping if that means anything.[/QUOTE]

At a guess I would say yes, if you use normal shipping and free shipping the free shipping does not appear in the check out or the shipping estimator, so as i said at a guess i think it may have some impact.

Is their a way to get around this. Even though it is free shipping, the item has to be shipped. Their still should be a way to enter the shipping details. Any help would be appreciated.

[quote name=‘Jezzzz’]Is their a way to get around this. Even though it is free shipping, the item has to be shipped. Their still should be a way to enter the shipping details. Any help would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Just to repeat, I’m not certain about this.

Do you have a shipping method set up?

Are you ticking the free shipping box?

Even though it is free you can still set up the method and have products set to more than 0 cost 0.00 that may cause it to appear.

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried to add back shipping to see if the shipping setting section would appear. I was not successful in having it appear. I did have the free shipping tagged on each product. I removed the free shipping to test.

I really would like to figure this out. Thanks for your help.

If you are using a non-default Order Status then you will encounter issues. Example is “Shipped” J.

I have not added any new order status statements. All are default. Right now the order is checked at processed. I even changed it to completed to see if that would matter still the same result.

This is what I am seeing on my view order.

admin.php?dispatch=settings.manage

Allow to create shipments = Tick.

I have allow to create shipments ticked. Still the same.

Still have not been able to solve this issue. If anyone else has any ideas I would be glad to hear them.

Was able to get a fix for this issue from customer service.