New Server Config With Nginx - Httpd Will Not Start

Playbook is an Ansible's configuration language. Ansible is a software configuration management tool. It describes a set of steps you want to execute. So, @cscart/server-ansible-playbooks helps to configure environment for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor. You should use lemp7.yml to set up NGINX + PHP-FPM 7.0.x. (FastCGI). This is the easiest way to bootstrap your server from scratch without any knowledge of server configuration.

Basically if I understand you correctly I should have used this script right after installing a basic CentOS installation bare bone with just the proper network configuration and nothing more and let this script handle all the rest ?

Basically if I understand you correctly I should have used this script right after installing a basic CentOS installation bare bone with just the proper network configuration and nothing more and let this script handle all the rest ?

You're absolutely right.

Hi. Consider looking at our official documentation, which tells how to configure a VPS for the maximum CS-Cart performance following three simple steps: http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.4.x/developer_guide/getting_started/server_ansible_playbooks.html

It must be my lack of expertise and experience but I do not believe your manual is complete. # sudo pip install ansible does nothing

It must be my lack of expertise and experience but I do not believe your manual is complete. # sudo pip install ansible does nothing

There may be no "nothing" when you enter a command. Post the full CLI output here please.

There may be no "nothing" when you enter a command. Post the full CLI output here please.

Dear Alexander,

I cannot post anything right now since I have abandoned this procedure in favor of starting over from the beginning.

Playbook is an Ansible's configuration language. Ansible is a software configuration management tool. It describes a set of steps you want to execute. So, @cscart/server-ansible-playbooks helps to configure environment for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor. You should use lemp7.yml to set up NGINX + PHP-FPM 7.0.x. (FastCGI). This is the easiest way to bootstrap your server from scratch without any knowledge of server configuration.

Hi. This command

cd ~/playbooks/ && ansible-playbook -e @config/main.json -c local -i inventory_php7 lemp7.yml

will install the LEMP7? We tried it on a fresh Centos7 server, but it ended with an error - something about 127.0.0.1, firewall, and so on... could not disable firewall (because it wasn't installed yet)...

By the way there was not even a "nothing".