New Product Showcase

NEW Product Showcase

I have added a new product showcase to my homepage. But now it comes with the image and at the bottom the details,price and add to cart button. It doesnt look good. I wish to have all inside another white box. How do I make it

[url=“http://shishastar.ch/”]Shisha Shop Schweiz, Shisha kaufen Schweiz, Shisha Onlineshop, Shishatabak, Wasserpfeife kaufen, Shishatabak Schweiz, Wasserpfeifentabak Schweiz, Almassiva, Bruderherz, Löwenherz, Massiv Tabak, FFM Schweiz, African Queen kaufen, Swiss Smoke, Balkan Night

[quote name='RAVINDRAN' timestamp='1396795054' post='181082']

NEW Product Showcase

I have added a new product showcase to my homepage. But now it comes with the image and at the bottom the details,price and add to cart button. It doesnt look good. I wish to have all inside another white box. How do I make it

[url=“http://shishastar.ch/”]Shisha Shop Schweiz, Shisha kaufen Schweiz, Shisha Onlineshop, Shishatabak, Wasserpfeife kaufen, Shishatabak Schweiz, Wasserpfeifentabak Schweiz, Almassiva, Bruderherz, Löwenherz, Massiv Tabak, FFM Schweiz, African Queen kaufen, Swiss Smoke, Balkan Night

[/quote]

Try to add the following styles:

.multicolumns-list td.compact {
background: white;
border-bottom: 10px solid #fce5cd;
}

Thanks.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1396856924' post='181114']

Try to add the following styles:

.multicolumns-list td.compact {
background: white;
border-bottom: 10px solid #fce5cd;
}

Thanks.

[/quote]

Thanks it worked. I wish to apply this to all the product showcase on my homepage and with a shadow effect. How to do that?

I want the shadow effect please

@RAVINDRAN,

At first please change the template. The spaces between rows should not be defined by border as was in my solution. After the space is added, just extend the “[color=#666600][size=2].[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]multicolumns[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]-[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]list td[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2].[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]compact[/size][/color]” and add the following line:

box-shadow: 0 0 10px #cccccc;

Thanks

Please help me this feature doesnt work on the new responsive theme