new order emailed

Hi when a customer places an order we do not get an email but when I change the stus for example from processed to increasing status I get an email of the change, is there a setting

Hi Totally Precious!

You can try this: Orders>Order Statuses>Processed (Make sure that both “Notify Customer” and “Notify Orders Department” are Checked)

PS: Flasher, I actually wanted to reply to this post about 8 hours ago, although after seeing your new Image I have been at a serious loss for words, Lol ! :wub: (Much nicer than your old stoplight image)

You absolutely kill me Struck with your forum shmoozing! But flasher is a dude and that is his latest girlfriend I am assuming. Hard to tell by that pic but I liked the last one, slightly bent over with the bodacious tatas!

/offtopic

Order Statuses will have the 'send to order department' unticked for 'open' or 'processed'.

[quote]You absolutely kill me Struck with your forum shmoozing![/quote]

What U mean? I am only trying to be helpful & show some very classy appreciation towards a precious lady, she deserves that! :-)

And besides, she told me they were mother & daughter in a prior conversation, so there aint no dudes! :ph34r:

[quote name=‘Struck’ timestamp=‘1349903509’ post=‘146802’]And besides, she told me they were mother & daughter in a prior conversation, so there aint no dudes! :ph34r:

[/quote]

I’m pretty sure that the previous pic with the 3 women were his daughters, nieces, friends or something like that. :D

[quote name='flasher' timestamp='1349833397' post='146742']

Hi when a customer places an order we do not get an email but when I change the stus for example from processed to increasing status I get an email of the change, is there a setting

[/quote]Hey,

We are having almost the same problem. It must be cs-cart, because this happen after I upgraded to 3.02.

Tom

yes girlfriend I take the pictures and edit them all with adobe and a few other things and she does the rest, my ugly mug would not be pretty

[quote name=‘The Tool’ timestamp=‘1349905362’ post=‘146807’]

I’m pretty sure that the previous pic with the 3 women were his daughters, nieces, friends or something like that. :D

[/quote]

No only one of them are and we wanted people to guess which one and was really fun for everyone.

[quote name=‘Struck’ timestamp=‘1349897114’ post=‘146782’]

Hi Totally Precious!

You can try this: Orders>Order Statuses>Processed (Make sure that both “Notify Customer” and “Notify Orders Department” are Checked)

PS: Flasher, I actually wanted to reply to this post about 8 hours ago, although after seeing your new Image I have been at a serious loss for words, Lol ! :wub: (Much nicer than your old stoplight image)

[/quote]

She does most of the work and you really do not want my face on here do you?

So we would be this :Notify orders department

Check this box?

[quote name=‘flasher’ timestamp=‘1350014231’ post=‘146889’]

No only one of them are and we wanted people to guess which one and was really fun for everyone.

[/quote]

Lol, I Been Punked!

Glad you have a sense of humor over there! :-)

[quote name=‘flasher’ timestamp=‘1350014503’ post=‘146892’]

So we would be this :Notify orders department

Check this box?

[/quote]

Yes Precious!