New mods for cs-cart 2.0

We would like to announce that we have released some mods for the final version of CS-Cart 2.0.

Cs-Cart Drop Down menu v2

Add professional horizontal menus to your site! Pure CSS dynamic drop down menu for Cs-cart.

Cs-Cart Dynamic Preview v2

This Cs-cart mod is designed to create nice dynamic image previews over thumbnails. When you roll the mouse over a thumbnail, the full-size image (Popup larger image) is shown in a floating box with the product title.

RSS Feeds Ultimate v2

Use this great tool to easily keep your customers up-to-date on the products in your cs-cart ecommerce store!

I’ve purchased “Cs-Cart Drop Down menu” for 135 SP3 can I have upgrade to 2.0?

Cool - great to see the CS-Cart mod community growing!

ThomH, responds from you would be greatly appreciated.

@Darius, i’ve got a free version of the dropdown menu coming soon if your interested.

[quote name=‘baballuci’]@Darius, i’ve got a free version of the dropdown menu coming soon if your interested.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear this, I appreciate this very much. However ThomH lost one future customer for lack of support. I think all mods purchased (I purchased “Drop Down menu”) from him previously should have free upgrade to 2.0 Who knows if cs-cart will not release some major update making his mods none working in cs-cart 2.09 version?

[quote name=‘baballuci’]@Darius, i’ve got a free version of the dropdown menu coming soon if your interested.[/QUOTE]

I’m interested, this mod would go great together with the FREE Admin Dropdown Menu v1.0 that Club Addon just released at snorocket.com

[quote name=‘ThomH’]We would like to announce that we have released some mods for the final version of CS-Cart 2.0.[/quote]

Looks like your website is down.

[quote name=‘Darius’]I’ve purchased “Cs-Cart Drop Down menu” for 135 SP3 can I have upgrade to 2.0?[/QUOTE]

I contacted them regarding a template I bought from them 2 months ago asking the same question and they said you still have to pay the full price of the template ($160 plus the $80 to remove their copyright) even though I just bought it a short time ago. I should have asked prior whether there would be a free or discounted upgrade for existing users for that template but I made assumptions based on common practice that were not correct in this case.

We’ve been over this before

[quote name=‘Adam Smith’]

People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conservation ends in a conspiracy against the public. – [/quote]

[quote name=‘whiplash13’]I contact them regarding a template I bought from them 2 months ago asking the same question and they said you still have to pay the full price of the template ($160 plus the $80 to remove their copyright) even though I only bought it from him. I should have asked prior whether there would be a free or discounted upgrade for existing users for that template but I made assumptions based on common practice that were not correct in this case.[/quote]

Just purchased and installed this in the hopes that it would function better than the free version that was just released.

The categories are on the top, but there is no drop down. It is as though the categories are static links.

[quote name=‘ThomH’]We would like to announce that we have released some mods for the final version of CS-Cart 2.0.

[quote name=‘baniels’]Just purchased and installed this in the hopes that it would function better than the free version that was just released.

The categories are on the top, but there is no drop down. It is as though the categories are static links.

[quote name=‘ThomH’]We would like to announce that we have released some mods for the final version of CS-Cart 2.0.[/QUOTE]

Resolved by the user, the mod was not installed properly.