New look-n-feel of the storefront

When will come the new look-n-feel of the storefront?

Hello senove,

Thank you for your message.

We are planning to redesign the look-n-feel of the storefront in the next major CS-Cart release.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Pavel, could we get some more info about this?

I mean, most of us have got totally customized carts. I don't really understand how this will affect us.

Thanks

I'd guess it will be cs-cart 3.0 and will break most everything that was done for 2.x.

Just a guess… It will be an opportunity to make a clean break from the past just like 2.0 was to 1.x.

Instead of working on sales people race to have latest cart version…

[quote name='Darius' timestamp='1318570575' post='123688']

Instead of working on sales people race to have latest cart version…

[/quote]

I love seeing new versions, but I never upgrade. I only use the new version for new sites. My theory is if it ain't broke don't mess with it. And my clients agree with me. I am still supporting 1.35SP4 sites, 2.011, 2.012, 2.013 and now 2.23 sites. All are working well and taking orders every day. No plan to ever upgrade.

I do not understand the rush and need to upgrade. Once a store goes live, concentrate on running it; not the shopping cart.

David

yes , we need more info or demo if available

[quote name='albahrain' timestamp='1318800265' post='123820']

yes , we need more info or demo if available

[/quote]

You can always visit la labs http://labs.cs-cart.com/professional

Personally I think the new design is starting to look as it should. Clean and professional.

I like it.

Best Store Front Congratulate

Finally sorting of new products first is installed!! Currency thing is also very handy.

I like the direction of the new redesign :), lots of new features with a clean and fresh look !

I agree very nice, slick look. Hopefully the upgrade process isn't a nightmare.

I want to say thanks to cs-cart team for implementing this “quick view” on product listing. Sears, Home Depot and other mayor retailers have this feature. Will be a strong sale point.

-I'd like to ask if the left column categories flyout submenu will be multicolumns too.

Overall just great, great job, thanks again.

[quote name='Triplets' timestamp='1318598996' post='123707']

I love seeing new versions, but I never upgrade. I only use the new version for new sites. My theory is if it ain't broke don't mess with it. And my clients agree with me. I am still supporting 1.35SP4 sites, 2.011, 2.012, 2.013 and now 2.23 sites. All are working well and taking orders every day. No plan to ever upgrade.

I do not understand the rush and need to upgrade. Once a store goes live, concentrate on running it; not the shopping cart.

David

[/quote]

I agree with you. As we developed modules, skins for all versions, started from v.1.3.4…

We are satisfied with the 1.3.5-sp4 version and do not plan to update it.

BTW just made the fix for this version to be supported by the latest PHP.

Thanks

the best is the enemy of good!

should move forward!

very nice new front end

what is timeline for this storefront ??? when is possible to use this storefront

Is the sliding banner included as Storefront options as in the lab currently?

Are there going to be new store templates added to the system?

For details, you should read cs-cart blog. I would not expect official answers in this thread (or at least timely official answers).

new vision :)

Screen Shot 2011-12-18 at 10.40.31 PM.png