New idea total saving

Hi.

Can help me some one ?

:slight_smile:

I need other currency to see when open product.

2.I need see Total saving when open cart and Checkout.

Please see pic.

need.jpg

Dear kasparitos,

If you use CS-Cart version 2.1.3. you may set two currencies to display at the same time. Click the Administration tab, choose Settings, find the line Alternative currency display format . In the window opposite to it, change Show prices in selected currencies only into Show prices in default and selected currencies.

As to Total saving, Checkout doesn’t have such a possibility.

Regards, Alt-team.

Many thanks alt-team. I see you from Russia Im from Latvia. Im understand Russian is well :slight_smile: But I don`t have on keyboard this lang.

Yes I do it how you say, but I have 1 problem more. I all change but my primary currency is GBP and secon is LVL . But he only show this tow currency if customer choose LVL. Have I can do to show automatic GBP and LVL. ?

Many thx.

Tick set as primary currency in BOTH currencies and see what that does

John

I can just one set as primary currency . I can`t set tow currency. maybe from datebase I can check?

Dear kasparitos,

[quote]

I can just one set as primary currency . I can`t set tow currency. maybe from datebase I can check?

[/quote]

Please do not make changes through database, it may damage the work of you webstore.

Unfortunately, the default functionality doesn’t have a possibility to display secondary currency if a client chose Primary currency in the customer area. The realization of this function requires certain changes in the default functionality.

I’ve cited file code [CS-Cart]/skins/[SKIN]/customer/common_templates/price.tpl , which will possibly solve your problem.

{* $Id: price.tpl veter $ *}
{* Alt-Team *}
{strip}
{if $settings.General.alternative_currency == "Y"}
{$value|format_price:$currencies.$primary_currency:$span_id:$class:false}
{if $secondary_currency != $primary_currency}
{if $class}{/if}({if $class}{/if}{$value|format_price:$currencies.$secondary_currency:$span_id:$class:true:$is_integer}{if $class}{/if}){if $class}{/if}
{else}
{assign var="additional_currency" value="LVL"}
{if $class}{/if}({if $class}{/if}{$value|format_price:$currencies.$additional_currency:$span_id:$class:true:$is_integer}{if $class}{/if}){if $class}{/if}
{/if}
{else}
{$value|format_price:$currencies.$secondary_currency:$span_id:$class:true}
{/if}
{/strip}

Please try it. I hope it’ll help.

Regards,

Ildar Bibaev from Alt-Team.

Yeh men many thx.