New Features For The Promotions Module

Thank you for your ideas. Hope to start working on the module in the beginning of 2016

How about being able to set different discounts per category?

Some of my categories have a higher markup than others. I'd like to be able to set a sitewide discount for wholesale customers but also be able to adjust the discount based on category so I don't end up selling something below cost.

Example:

Sitewide 30% on all categories except ammunition. On ammunition discount would only be 15%

Just add a condition to exclude Ammunition. I.e. "not in ammunition"

Tony is right. There is no need for additional module:

http://prntscr.com/awxu47

I need this BOGO module as well.

Like Buy 3 items and get 3 item free of the same item and also can have different variations, Like Buy 3 items and get 1 free of a different item.

Thanks

The module is still in plans. I am sorry, but I cannot provide you with any timeframe at the moment

Any updates on timeframe?

I need this BOGO module as well.

Like Buy 3 items and get 3 item free of the same item and also can have different variations, Like Buy 3 items and get 1 free of a different item.

Thanks

You can see if this addon meets your needs ( Note that documentation is in the Attachments tab.

It is a Buy-one-gift-one versus buy-one-get-one-free approach. The goal is to get people back to your store (or let them market to their friends for you) to perform the transaction versus having them get a promotion at time of checkout.

Promotions for individual vendors?