New CS-Cart Site Launch

Today we launched a new CS-Cart store which I have converted from Interspire Ultimate Shopping Cart to CS-Cart 2.2.3 Professional.

This included the transfer of products, customers and orders, all seemlessly linked as they should be within CS-Cart.

I would appreciate a few minutes of your time to check the new site out and let me know if you find any issues.

[color=“#0000FF”][size=“4”]Cupar Garden Centre[/size][/color]

Thanks

Hey… The site looks really good… nice work… Looking through some Weber BBQ's, I noticed a lot of pictures were missing

[quote name='racingsolution' timestamp='1321248383' post='125919']

Hey… The site looks really good… nice work… Looking through some Weber BBQ's, I noticed a lot of pictures were missing

[/quote]

Thanks. Unfortunately I compressed then transferred the entire structure from the development area to the live site area via SSH, which was great because permissions were kept the same. However, some images seem to have been 'left behind' therefore another job for today is to manually download all the images then re-upload via FTP. That should fix the majority of problems, alas, not all products have images which will be addressed in the coming days.

What made you make the switch from Interspire to CS-Cart?