New: Boojeebeads.com | Beaded Lanyards

New CS Cart Launch:

Boojeebeads.com | Beaded Lanyards, Badge Reels and ID Jewelry

Special CS-Cart Modules: StoneEdge Integration (Universal Connector), Auto-feed of product images into a separate directory, Flickr & Google Images, LinkPoint Integration.

Apparently the company I work for is advertising some of my handiwork. So yeah, we do alot of custom CS-Cart stuff like payment gateways, integrations, feeds and stuff like that.

End shameless ad. :smiley:

Someone forgot the favicon.ico …

Yup, sure did. I’m not sure if that was my responsibility of the graphic designers? What do you think?

why no seo urls? Your homepage is both your domain and /index.php. You could be dinged by google for duplicate content.

[quote name=‘gginorio’]Yup, sure did. I’m not sure if that was my responsibility of the graphic designers? What do you think?[/quote]

Love it :smiley:

Good point. Unfortuantely, there’s an issue with the server and we can’t use mod_rewrite. They’re going to get this working on the server soon. It isn’t an issue we have control over, though.

Good spotting it, though.

[quote name=‘gginorio’]Good point. Unfortuantely, there’s an issue with the server and we can’t use mod_rewrite. They’re going to get this working on the server soon. It isn’t an issue we have control over, though.

Good spotting it, though.[/quote]

http://67.227.137.238/index.php?dispatch=pages.view&page_id=5
from ‘Groups and events’

Click Register, it goes in HTTPS but you get warning errors that some content is not encrypted.

you probably have HTTP referenced images somewhere.

It is an image. To be exact it is:

[url]http://beta.boojeebeads.com/images/sm-envelope.jpg[/url]

Brandon

I see it.

Thanks.

[quote name=‘FDGWEB’ timestamp=‘1282349830’ post=‘87086’]

Special CS-Cart Modules: StoneEdge Integration (Universal Connector), Auto-feed of product images into a separate directory, Flickr & Google Images, LinkPoint Integration.

[/quote]

I was searching for StoneEdge integration with CS-Cart on the forum and found this thread. Can I ask you how did you get it to work. To this date, StoneEdge still doesn’t support CS-Cart. I am very interested in your solution. :rolleyes: