New addon - Accumulative discounts

I am pleased to announce a new addon - Accumulative discounts. In fact, this addon adds the capability to provide various bonuses, provided that the total amount of orders equal to, greater than or equal to, less than or equal to, less than, greater than, not equal to the number n, and provided that the status of these orders is n, or o, or other, which is set in the module settings - what orders should be taken into account. This addon cost 10$, please contact me via skype - dxlogic1, or via e-mail - Denis.severin@gmail.com, or here

demo pls

Sure, use this website to test this addon http://dxlogic.org.ua admin/customer login - admin@example.com password - admin

Hi N1xus, where do i see how it works. I know the addon is enabled in admin but how do we tell which product need to be discounted etc etc.

thanks for sharing.

Thanks

john

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1337795651' post='137139']

Hi N1xus, where do i see how it works. I know the addon is enabled in admin but how do we tell which product need to be discounted etc etc.

thanks for sharing.

Thanks

john

[/quote]

right now You can login in customer area by using provided data and try to make some order, on checkout page it will show notification, you are also welcome to edit settings on promotions link http://dxlogic.org.ua/admin.php?dispatch=promotions.add&zone=cart&sl=EN in conditions - last condition is right one, if you have best name for it, it would be great!

Best regards

Update:This addon works for both areas - catalog and cart, if user is authorized

Can you already make the discount and provide us the link so we directly test from there without going to your admin page, this might be easy for us.

[quote name='miracles' timestamp='1337797982' post='137150']

Can you already make the discount and provide us the link so we directly test from there without going to your admin page, this might be easy for us.

[/quote]Discount is already there, all you need to do is put some product in the cart and go to checkout page