Neither Update or Delete works in View Cart

[color=#555555][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]I recently installed the fresh copy of cs-cart 3.0.4 pro. When i click add to cart button and change qty on view cart and click recalculate, its back to 1… its not changing to 2-3… whatever qty we are changing. Don't know is this a bug or what kind of problem. you can see the problem here - [/size][/font][/color][url=“Plugnbuy.com is for sale | HugeDomains”]Plugnbuy.com is for sale | HugeDomains

I am on VPS server. Anyhelp would be appreciated… I also enabled mysqli but this doesn't solve the issue.

Huh, not sure why it isn't working for you, but it works perfectly for me. I can increase or decrease the quantities just fine.

Thanks,

Brandon

[quote name='brandonvd' timestamp='1358062675' post='152714']

Huh, not sure why it isn't working for you, but it works perfectly for me. I can increase or decrease the quantities just fine.

Thanks,

Brandon

[/quote]

Where did you try… did you check on View Cart… If you have increased price on product page than it is working but in view cart… its not… Also try to refresh the page 1-2 times and than change the qty

Man, I'm not sure what to tell you, but it is working 100% fine for me. I went to the cart page. I can click the + or - and it works fine. Or if I type in a number, that works fine too. I've probably changed the quantity like 20 times now and haven't had a problem.

Thanks,

Brandon

Yes… i also seen the problem was fixed automatically… Thanks brandon for checking the site and confirm me the issue. This is totally a miracle which happened today… i think i have to change my company name LOL… can't handle too much miracle…

works fine for me Miracles in chrome, ff and ie

John

Can you guys check the site again… problem was come again.

I uploaded the exact problem video on youtube - - YouTube

Problem was fixed. Varnish script getting problem with dynamic contents.