Negotiate Prices And Video Options

Two questions:

1. How can I add a negotiable button under the product. This button will allow the shopper to submit their own price to negotiate with the seller.

2. How do I take off the “add video” icon/option when a vendor is uploading a product. I do not want them to be able to add videos. I want to setup a way for them to pay for adding videos.

Can someone help me with this?

[quote name='k_dzines' timestamp='1421909697' post='203153']

Two questions:

1. How can I add a negotiable button under the product. This button will allow the shopper to submit their own price to negotiate with the seller.

2. How do I take off the “add video” icon/option when a vendor is uploading a product. I do not want them to be able to add videos. I want to setup a way for them to pay for adding videos.

[/quote]

Unfortunately there is no way to do it in the default CS-Cart installation. Our team is at your service if you want to hire someone to create this modifications for your store.

[quote name='k_dzines' timestamp='1421909697' post='203153']

Two questions:

[/quote]

Our developers are at your service. Please contact us[size=4].[/size]

Best regards, Alt-team.