Need To Know Css Location

I need to know the location for "This product is electronically distributed."

I need to change the size of the text and the colour

[quote name='sinternational' timestamp='1309431959' post='116021']

I need to know the location for "This product is electronically distributed."

I need to change the size of the text and the colour

[/quote]

In the Admin Panel go to Content Tab and then Languages. In the search box type in electronically and it will show you all the cart variables with that word. The one you want is text_edp_product.

You can change its style two ways.

1. Use Firebug in the Firefox browser to determine the CSS that controls that value and edit the style sheet accordingly.
  2. Now that you know the name of the variable (text_edp_product), you can search for what .tpl file containes that varibale and modify its style either directly or in the style sheet.

David

[quote name='Triplets' timestamp='1309433609' post='116023']

In the Admin Panel go to Content Tab and then Languages. In the search box type in electronically and it will show you all the cart variables with that word. The one you want is text_edp_product.

You can change its style two ways.

1. Use Firebug in the Firefox browser to determine the CSS that controls that value and edit the style sheet accordingly.
  2. Now that you know the name of the variable (text_edp_product), you can search for what .tpl file containes that varibale and modify its style either directly or in the style sheet.

David

[/quote]

Hi David

Thanks for that I have downloaded and looked in Firebug and the CSS but still cannot find it. Forgive me for sounding thick but can you give me another hint as I am getting confused.

Thanks