Need Product Features To Be Displayed Under Descriptions

I want to show all the product features just below where the description ends of the products. I don't want a separate tab for product description. How can I do it. A quick help will be appreciated. Kindly help.

Kindly refer to attached images.

Thanks in advance.

features below description.jpg

features below description1.jpg

remove Display product details in tabs in Settings → Appearance

John

I just want the features below descriptions. I don't want the tabs to go away. I want other things in tabs only like descriptions , reviews and tags.

remove Display product details in tabs in Settings → Appearance

John

Open the design\themes\YOUR_THEME\templates\blocks\product_tabs\description.tpl file and add the following line to the end of the file:

{include file="views/products/components/product_features.tpl" product_features=$product.product_features details_page=true}

Then you can disable the Features tab in the admin panel

Open the design\themes\YOUR_THEME\templates\blocks\product_tabs\description.tpl file and add the following line to the end of the file:

{include file="views/products/components/product_features.tpl" product_features=$product.product_features details_page=true}

I added this line to the end of file but nothing happened. Secondly How to disable features tab from admin panel

I added this line to the end of file but nothing happened. Secondly How to disable features tab from admin panel

Clear cache as it works on my local installation. Also check the Design -> Product tabs page

Clear cache as it works on my local installation. Also check the Design -> Product tabs page

Cleared Cache. Its still not working.

Its working now. But The colors are not same. See this.

Result -

The colors are not nice. Its Highlighted as Dary Grey. But I want it like this. Check below. How can I do this.

Looks like your theme is modified. Here is how it looks on the clean installation:

http://clip2net.com/s/3mIUfdY

Please let me know the URL of your website and we will provide you with CSS fix for the issue

Sent you personal Message

Looks like your theme is modified. Here is how it looks on the clean installation:

http://clip2net.com/s/3mIUfdY

Please let me know the URL of your website and we will provide you with CSS fix for the issue

eComLabs can you please tell me what did you do ? Actually I updated CS-cart and the theme now the changes which you did are removed.

eComLabs can you please tell me what did you do ? Actually I updated CS-cart and the theme now the changes which you did are removed.

Please check PM

This works great. Thanks eComlabs.

Can anyone tell me how to do this via my_changes addon??? As everytime I upgrade the theme I lose the edits.

This works great. Thanks eComlabs.

Can anyone tell me how to do this via my_changes addon??? As everytime I upgrade the theme I lose the edits.

You can just disable default Description and Product features tabs. Then create custom tab, add HTML block with SMARTY support and specify this code:

{if $product.full_description}

{$product.full_description nofilter}
{else if $product.short_description}
{$product.short_description nofilter}
{/if}

{include file=“views/products/components/product_features.tpl” product_features=$product.product_features details_page=true}

Hello eComLabs,
how can I display Feature Description on Tab ? Thanks
https://i.ibb.co/8PkXtbr/image.jpg
You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

I am not sure if feature description is retrieved from the database for the features list. Most possibly extra changes in php will be required as well

Thank you for your answer.

Can someone help me please ?
how can I display Feature Description on Tab ?
SELECT * FROM `cscart_product_feature_variant_descriptions`

You can use hooks in the functions which get product features data (app/functions/fn.features.php) to get feature descriptions

Thank you. I will send you a private message.