Need help!

I have one question about the so called “Vendor commission” im really bad in english thats why i use slovenian, but translation is not complete so i dont understand couple of things…

So my guess is that “Vendor commission” is a procentage value which u as a page owner charge the vendor for each successfull sold product… so when i put “Vendor commission” to 10% i assume that i will get 10% of vendors earnings.

And when u do so… Im wondering how can i charge that 10% value to the vendor, how do i make that bill to the vendor.

Thanks in advance…

[quote name='imode' timestamp='1313146296' post='119411']

I have one question about the so called “Vendor commission” im really bad in english thats why i use slovenian, but translation is not complete so i dont understand couple of things…

So my guess is that “Vendor commission” is a procentage value which u as a page owner charge the vendor for each successfull sold product… so when i put “Vendor commission” to 10% i assume that i will get 10% of vendors earnings.

And when u do so… Im wondering how can i charge that 10% value to the vendor, how do i make that bill to the vendor.

Thanks in advance…

[/quote]

U can only receive payment in MV but not vendor's account from customer.

U can do what u like to the amount.

You are correct. The percentage commission is the amount you are charging the vendor. That amount is reduced from the total order for the payout to the vendor. You keep the difference.