Need help with free shipping

Hello,

I have a customzie template and I’m to add the free shipping logo, but it change back my to the old cs-cart looked. Is there away to customize so it will not change the template/

Thank you

Tom

yeah this is good to know. anyone here?

to add logo where to?

well i want the free shipping logo on below the product price.

Hello Miracles,

In this case I advise that you follow this article in our Knowledge Base: [url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

yea but this adds only to product details page. Free shipping icon should be displayed in categories/catalog, so if few products available customer surly would pick one with free shipping… There was a solution to this but cs-cart changes code so often that no mod keeps alive for more then one update

Hello Darius,

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that all the modifications will be saved during future upgrades.This happens because CS-Cart files override themselves during the upgrade process. If you have any modified files, you need to resolve all conflicts manually, please refer to this article in our Knowledge Base: [url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation in order to learn more information about how to do it.

[quote name=‘Darius’]to add logo where to?[/QUOTE]

I want the free shipping logo to display on the products page. But when it does displayed, it changed my customise template back to orginial cs-cart products page and the item name disappear too.

any help please.

Tom

[quote name=‘CS-Cart Support team’]Hello Miracles,

In this case I advise that you follow this article in our Knowledge Base: [url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Thanks support, will try :slight_smile:

[quote name=‘CS-Cart Support team’]Hello Miracles,

As “tom437” said when we upload the file it revert back to default csc skin. I have modified my skin, how should it works on modified skin ?

Hello Miracles,

A standard instruction is available for standard CS-Cart skin templates. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that this code will be suitable for your custom skin. You should resolve all conflicts manually if you want to apply these code changes to your store.

[quote name=‘miracles’]As “tom437” said when we upload the file it revert back to default csc skin. I have modified my skin, how should it works on modified skin ?[/QUOTE]

If you figure out how to do this, please let me know.

Thank you

Any idea yet, on how to do this?

Can someone please help me to modified the code?

Thank you

Tom

Hello Tom,

As far as I understand, you cannot apply the instructions from the mentioned article of our Knowledge base to your custom skin. Unfortunately, the problem requires the investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide us with a temporary access to your server.

[quote name=‘CS-Cart Support team’]Hello Tom,

As far as I understand, you cannot apply the instructions from the mentioned article of our Knowledge base to your custom skin. Unfortunately, the problem requires the investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide us with a temporary access to your server.[/QUOTE]

I think I got it.

Thank you

You are welcome.

Is there a prebuilt free shipping icon or do we need to create our own?

[quote name=‘elogic’]Is there a prebuilt free shipping icon or do we need to create our own?[/QUOTE]

Hello elogic,

No, there is no prebuilt in standard CS-Cart.

Mikhail Ponomarev

CS-Cart Support team