need help with emails please

Hi,

This has me so confused I’ve almost given up. I was testing the gift certificates and for some reason when i go and change the gift certificate to active status the email sent to the customer does not show their name up the top of the email eg “Dear Joe” doesn’t show up but the rest of the header and certificate Image do show up. I noticed that when i ran my mouse over the persons name is actually in white font and I am not sure how to change this. I can change the font in the certificate but not who it’s addressed to as per image below.

What does a “view source” of the email show you for the tags (and more importantly the class or style) surrounding Dear Joe?

[quote name=‘venomxr’ timestamp=‘1321871702’ post=‘126424’]

Hi,

This has me so confused I’ve almost given up. I was testing the gift certificates and for some reason when i go and change the gift certificate to active status the email sent to the customer does not show their name up the top of the email eg “Dear Joe” doesn’t show up but the rest of the header and certificate Image do show up. I noticed that when i ran my mouse over the persons name is actually in white font and I am not sure how to change this. I can change the font in the certificate but not who it’s addressed to as per image below.

[/quote]

thanks mate i just worked it out. had to go into the gift certificate default.tpl file change font colour.

Cheers