Need Help - Php Errors

Hi Guys, we recently moved our Cs Cart 4.0.3 from an Apache/cpanel setup to; Litespeed/Xcache environment. In the move, the server admins upgraded the php library from 5.3.28 to 5.4.26 (plus Litespeed runs its own different php handler)

Since then we've been getting countless php errors written to the error log. We even tried recompiling the php back to 5.3.28 but no luck.

I know its not our code as CSC 4.0.3 was running error free on the Apache/cpanel setup.

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas? Its always the same 5 or 6 errors;

PHP Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /usr/local/lsws/DEFAULT/html/app/functions/fn.catalog.php on line 7192

PHP Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /usr/local/lsws/DEFAULT/html/app/functions/fn.ultimate.php on line 140

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/lsws/DEFAULT/html/app/functions/fn.common.php on line 1732

I'd really appreciate any help.

Scott, I didn't research the specific lines, but I don't think the issue has anything to do with php version. I believe you have a data issue. I.e. some function(s) are returning false rather than an array and trying to be used with array_merge(().

Thanks Tony, i have a developer looking at it now. It's weird though, because no php errors were being written to the log prior to our moving servers.