Need help, members can't sign in, security code missing..

Hi, can you anyone help? Our member can't login anymore, because the verifivcation code is nolonger appear…

JUSTOP.COM

We just moved to a new VPS server, everything fine for a few days, but this morning member's can't login.

I just delected some caches on the server last night…

I contacted hosting support team but they said the problem is due the cart system, but I can't see any difference as we did not do anything on the scripts?

Any help will be appreciate…

Justin

Hello Justin,

[quote name='wod' timestamp='1312813864' post='119124']

Hi, can you anyone help? Our member can't login anymore, because the verifivcation code is nolonger appear…

JUSTOP.COM

We just moved to a new VPS server, everything fine for a few days, but this morning member's can't login.

I just delected some caches on the server last night…

I contacted hosting support team but they said the problem is due the cart system, but I can't see any difference as we did not do anything on the scripts?

Any help will be appreciate…

Justin

[/quote]

We are sorry to hear that you experience such a problem.

It seems that the problem has occurred because the GD Library is not installed on your server. For displaying verification, CS-Cart requires GD Library to be installed on the server, PHP to be compiled with freetype support. So PHP must be configured with the following keys: --with-gd --enable-gd-native-ttf

Please ask your server administrator about it.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support Team