Need help editing my footer....

I want to add my HackerProof Icon in my footer… How do I add this script into my footer. Off to the right side…

```php

```

Any and all help is appreciated…

If people can hack what you would expect to be the most secure networks in the World then that's a seriously big claim from Comodo to say your site is hacker-proof. What a risk for their credibility.

Anyway, how did you add it already, through the Blocks system, or hard-coded into a template file?

What you will probably be looking to do is create a common template, put the code in there, create a block in the footer, and assign the newly created common template as that blocks template.

[quote name='StellarBytes' timestamp='1353118719' post='149391']

If people can hack what you would expect to be the most secure networks in the World then that's a seriously big claim from Comodo to say your site is hacker-proof. What a risk for their credibility.

Anyway, how did you add it already, through the Blocks system, or hard-coded into a template file?

What you will probably be looking to do is create a common template, put the code in there, create a block in the footer, and assign the newly created common template as that blocks template.

[/quote]

I know what you mean. Yet we've been A/B testing it for 3 months now and it truely makes a difference… Who would have thought… They are mostly doing vulnerability checking…

Anyway, I added it with in the blocks system and it throws it down in the bottom right… I know how to change the script in order not to float it in a particular position. Just can't seem to get it to place in the footer… I've placed the code with in the bottom.tpl yet doesn't seem to recognize the script…