Need Help Changing Logo Size

Ok If someone can answer with specific instructions i’d appreciate it or I will pay you. whatever works for you.

The logo.gif image on the template is already specified as 240 x 50, how do I change this to be longer? I went into tpl with no luck. If you can help i’d appreciate it. If you feed off misery then don’t answer and feed off mine, as I am stuck on this. I will pay cs-cart support if these forums turn out to be useless.

Thanks,

Jimmy

look at your previous post…:confused:

And stop being so abrupt, this is a free forum and as such no one is obliged to help in any way

Yeah your of no help either. In fact you are useless. Why even post a response? Because your a useless what do they call gerks in Britain?

[quote name=‘woodyvt’]Yeah your of no help either. In fact you are useless. Why even post a response? Because your a useless what do they call gerks in Britain?[/quote]

Thank You very much for the compliments, I had no idea I exceeded your expectations. Now I’ll (sipping on a freshly brewed caramel macchiato) sit back and watch curiously as no one helps - Sno

snotrocket as I said in another post, you are a forum troll. It is a sad reality for you. You have no life and this is what you do with your time. It is good that we have people like you in this world. Your life is all about spreading your useless banter. Nobody listens to you at home, so you come online where you think your ‘special’ and needed. The reality is, your not needed, go back to your couch, sip your coffee and watch your TV.

[quote name=‘woodyvt’]snotrocket as I said in another post, you are a forum troll[/quote]

Again your flattering me, please stop before I have to open photoshop again and add blush marks to my troll…

btw, have you figured out which tpl to put the

's in and where?

[quote name=‘woodyvt’]Yeah your of no help either. In fact you are useless. Why even post a response?[/QUOTE]

[quote name=‘woodyvt’]Because your a useless what do they call gerks in Britain?[/QUOTE]

WOODYVT, strangely enough.

JOhn

Why even bother to respond to this guy? Seems like a wast of finger power to me. Definitely unappreciative and has no concept about sugar versus salt.

[QUOTE]Why even bother to respond to this guy?[/QUOTE]

Strictly as a form of comedy after a long day, only reason I could imagine. :wink:

[QUOTE]Again your flattering me, please stop before I have to open photoshop again and add blush marks to my troll…[/QUOTE]

or a woody

[quote]

or a woody

[/quote]

LOL!!! Priceless…