Need developer for automatic product import

I'm looking for somebody that can program (or provide assistance in programming) an automatic import of products.

Basically:

Cron Job obtains inventory files from distributor via FTP file download (already done).

Inventory files are converted for CS Cart Import

Converted product (inventory) file is imported into CS Cart.

I'd like to be able to set the time period for this process (2, 4, 12 hours, etc).

But this all needs to be done automatically without me having to touch it once it is set up.

Please contact me if you have the ability or the code to do this.

Did you finally manage to do it?

I've done this several times for various suppliers/customers. Please use the link in my signature to specify your requirements and request a quote. Please also provide a sample “inventory file”.

[quote name='markalon' timestamp='1326740235' post='129458']

I'm looking for somebody that can program (or provide assistance in programming) an automatic import of products.

Basically:

Cron Job obtains inventory files from distributor via FTP file download (already done).

Inventory files are converted for CS Cart Import

Converted product (inventory) file is imported into CS Cart.

I'd like to be able to set the time period for this process (2, 4, 12 hours, etc).

But this all needs to be done automatically without me having to touch it once it is set up.

Please contact me if you have the ability or the code to do this.

[/quote]

If you are still interested in this feature, please contact us. We have big experience in such kind of modifications. Thank you and have a good day!

Hello!

Just adding a little competition to this topic. Automatic product import is a frequent task our developers have to work on. If you are interested, please contact us to get a free quote.

Best regards, Alt-team

Can't vouch for the other 2, but can for Alt-Team, does great work.