Need "Copyright © 2005-2009 CS-Cart.com." removed

hi!

I need to remove Copyright © 2005-2009 CS-Cart.com.

I managed to change powered by(the link and the language variable)

But if i type Copyright_ © 2005-2009 CS-Cart.com. in search for language variable i can’t find…

Any tips?:stuck_out_tongue:

Comment out the following in /skins/YOURSKIN/customer/bottom.tpl

```php [COLOR=“Red”]{*[/COLOR]

{$lang.copyright} © {if $smarty.const.TIME|date_format:“%Y” != $settings.Company.company_start_year}{$settings.Company.company_start_year}-{/if}{$smarty.const.TIME|date_format:“%Y”} {$settings.Company.company_name}. {$lang.powered_by} {$lang.copyright_shopping_cart}

[COLOR="red"]*}[/COLOR] ```

Bob

hi Bob,thanks for the reply.Is there a way to not comment and just change the names:

like insert my own name and date?

Copyright © 2005-2009 Funky Sheila LTD.

From [url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Log in to your administration panel and click on the Languages link in the Content tab.

Enter copyright_shopping_cart into the Search for pattern input field under the Translations tab and click on the Search button on the page.

Edit the value of the found language variable (for example, replace it with your company name) and click on the Save button at the bottom to save the changes.

You beat me to it…lol

Have you tried in Admin?

Content tab

languages

Search for copyright

Change Language variable copyright_shopping_cart Value to your own

[quote name=‘zeero6’]You beat me to it…lol

Have you tried in Admin?

Content tab

languages

Search for copyright

Change Language variable copyright_shopping_cart Value to your own[/QUOTE]

I did it.But for some reason doesn’t work,maybe is because i’m using 1.3.5sp4(forgot to mention):eek:

You might need to clear Cs-Carts Cache to see the change. Click on Cleanup templates cache under the Administration Tab

i cleared the cache,and i think i got a big list now with all variables and i type the word in the search againLanguage variable "copyright_shopping_cart " but it still can’t find this variable.then i went manually in the list and only thing i could find was the variable:“copyright”.And just find out,that this is the correct search for the variable:“copyright”

THANKS!

If you just want to change the copyright name and date (Copyright © 2005-2009 Funky Sheila LTD), go to Settings->Company:

1. Set Company name to Funky Sheila LTD;
  2. Set Year when the store started its operation to 2005.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]If you just want to change the copyright name and date (Copyright © 2005-2009 Funky Sheila LTD), go to Settings->Company:

1. Set Company name to Funky Sheila LTD;
  2. Set Year when the store started its operation to 2005.

Bob[/QUOTE]

ahhh!that’s easy…:stuck_out_tongue:

thanks Bob.

By the way, are you the Bob programmer that was developing SEO/SEF modules for Os-Commerce?

[quote name=‘gabrieluk’]ahhh!that’s easy…:stuck_out_tongue:

thanks Bob.

By the way, are you the Bob programmer that was developing SEO/SEF modules for Os-Commerce?[/QUOTE]

Not that same Bob although I was pretty active in the CREloaded forums several years back.

Glad to be able to help.

Bob

thank you Bob this was very helpful. Do you know the banner sizes used for the top and side banner.

Followup question:

If you buy a copy of CS-Cart Pro does this give you permission to remove the “Powered By” link?

Hello, davev!

If you plan to create an online store for your business, on purchasing the CS-Cart Professional or Multi-Vendor license you will be able to remove any CS-Cart mentions from your store including the “Powered by CS-Cart - Shopping Cart Software” text and replace it with your store name and logos.

Please refer to the following section of our Knowledge Base to learn how to change CS-Cart attributes:

Hi Orangegirl

I bought the license but don't know where to enter in my site and when I changed the link for “Powered by”, my “Top Menu” stopped working. When I click in any menu whole site goes blank.

My site is : http://thewallpaper.com.au

My menu link is : [url=“http://thewallpaper.com.au/wallpapers/”]http://thewallpaper.com.au/wallpapers/[/url]

Any help is highly considered.

Thanks

Anyway these problems has been solved.