Need an add-on developing

Hi there,

Wondered if anyone could help me, I did have someone from this forum who did mods and add-ons for me but he's venturing into something new so I'm after someone who can create the below if they're interested:

[indent=1]1) A new add-on, which can be enabled/disabled in the Administration > Add-ons section of the admin screen. CS-Cart version is 2.1.4.[/indent]

[indent=1]2) When creating a new product/editing a product, if the add-on is enabled, there will be a checkbox toggle ‘Personalisable’ visible on the edit product page. Further checkboxes then become available: ‘Allow image upload’ (for ‘blank products’) and ‘Allow Text Insertion’ (at least one must be selected to allow the add-on to become visible to the customer).[/indent]

[indent=1]3) When the ‘Personalisable’ checkbox is checked, at the front end (customer side) the ability to personalise the product will be enabled for the customer. This will be a link in the product details box instead of ‘Add to cart’ button there will be a ‘Personalise now’ button.[/indent]

[indent=1]4) When the ‘Personalise now’ button is pressed, a box will rise prompting the user to ‘Upload Image’ (if enabled) and/or ‘Customise’. If an image is allowed to be uploaded, it must be more than 2mb in size and of the following formats: JPG, GIF or PNG. When the image is uploaded, the user will be able to show/hide the print area, rotate and resize the photo. If ‘Allow Text Insertion’ is enabled, there will be a box to choose the font, colour and size and then be able to insert it into the design. The text can then be moved/resized into the desired location. Once the user is happy with the design, they can then press ‘Add to cart’.[/indent]

[indent=1]5) The completed product can then be checked out. The order will be received with the image uploaded attached and also the customisation (if any) that the customer added to their design.[/indent]

This website is similar to the desired effect for functionality: [url=“http://www.getuncommon.com/”]http://www.getuncommon.com/[/url]. This add on should have no Flash but jQuery.

Hope someone can help/is interested in this!

Any reason you're not just using product options for the file upload and the text-box?

I think all the capabilities you've defined are already in the cart and can be optional and assigned on a per-product basis.

Most of what your asking is already available in std installations like Tony says and also product configurator, but why dont you take a look at “the alt teams” product designer addon it will be well suited to your needs

John

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1333439673' post='134202']

Any reason you're not just using product options for the file upload and the text-box?

I think all the capabilities you've defined are already in the cart and can be optional and assigned on a per-product basis.

[/quote]

Because this doesn't offer the flexibility I need.

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1333472792' post='134232']

Most of what your asking is already available in std installations like Tony says and also product configurator, but why dont you take a look at “the alt teams” product designer addon it will be well suited to your needs

John

[/quote]

Thanks, I am looking into this one.