Need A Better Template Design

I've been looking online for several days trying to find a great template that would attract new and old customers. Something that makes our website feel like a shop.

Looking for Java Banners and moving objects. Faster loading pages. And overall better experience than the website template that i currently have.

Not looking to spend crazy money on a website template and installation. Ive looked all over yahoo and google to try to find providers that make and sell website templates but found to no avail.

My website is for shopping, we sell just products and thousands of them.

Can someone point me in a good direction?

Hi check this site:

Best content in CS-Cart | Diigo - Groups

also your long posts make it kind of hard to find your questions :)

[quote name=‘hbtrading’ timestamp=‘1316535114’ post=‘121987’]

Hi check this site:

Best content in CS-Cart | Diigo - Groups

also your long posts make it kind of hard to find your questions :)

[/quote]

Yeah… Ive been to all those sites, i dont see anything that i like :(

You could already make your template look much better with some tuning.

You've got way to many styles and blockes propped in there (hope that's proper English!), and your pictures all have different sizes.

Any template would look messy…

Hi there,

My policy is with my clients is to find a nice ecommerce template in www.template monster.com, buy it and then bring it over to Cs-cart.

It works really nice so far and customers can choose from a big variety of designs . The prestashop templates are very much similar to Cs-cart.

Fotis

[quote name=‘dvsgr’ timestamp=‘1316584457’ post=‘122020’]

Hi there,

My policy is with my clients is to find a nice ecommerce template in www.template monster.com, buy it and then bring it over to Cs-cart.

It works really nice so far and customers can choose from a big variety of designs . The prestashop templates are very much similar to Cs-cart.

Fotis

[/quote]

Thanks for the Tip dvsgr, I over looked monster cause it was not listed on the CSC template affiliates page. Its a good site ;)