MYSQL Errors 1030 amd 1064

Ever since we upgraded to version 3.2 we have been getting the following two errors on the site …

[color=#000000][font=Courier][size=3]Database error:[/size][/font][/color] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘/ramdisk/mysql/tmp/#sql_746e_0’ at line 1 b[/b]

and

Database error: Got error 28 from storage engine b[/b]

The errors occur intermittently and randomly simply by clicking around on the site. You could click on a link to a product category, get on of the errors, and then just refresh the page and it works.

I have reviewed the posts here on these errors and also checked around on the web, but cannot put my finger on what the fix might be.

Some posts on the subject indicate that there is not space in the temp folder. However, there is no limitation on folder size in my shared ISP hosting plan with hostmonster and have verified this is not the issue.

I really don’t know where to go with this at this point. Is there some MySQL setting that needs to be changed? Terrible problem in that it is intermittent … but it can be recreated with about 10 clicks on links or less?

We need to get this fixed and are willing to pay …